Remote Google Ads Specialist
When you apply, please ensure your Subject: “I Am Google Ads Specialist”.
Who We Are:
We are a creative digital marketing agency that loves to learn, collaborate and create. We are obsessed with research & experiments about “how can we do this better.” We like all things data, trends, automation, and food!
Our focus is high-end Google Ads management for medium to large businesses. We AIM to be the BEST in Google ads management.
We focus on turning the website into a full-time salesperson, leveraging paid search ads so our clients can continue to grow their businesses. We’re headquartered in Spokane, Washington. We are currently a small team and looking to add a new member to our team of three.
What We’re Looking For:
We need a new Google Ads Specialist! This is a remote (work-from-home) position.
Google Ads Specialist must be an expert in Google Ads.
You will spend all your time working with Google Ads: creating any type of Google ads campaign with minimum guidance, set up Merchant center accounts, optimizing product feeds, working knowledge of Google ads editor, monitoring every few days or weekly for negative keywords, regularly track campaigns and manage bids if using manual bidding – just to name a few things.
A great Google Ads Specialist will know (or be willing to learn on their own):
- Google Ads strategy
- Campaign creation
- Campaign optimization
- Attribution Model Comparison Tool
- Ads Editor
- Bidding Strategies
- Keyword Research
- Ad Copywriting
- Dynamic Remarketing
Google Analytics (GA4 & UA):
- Reading Analytics & User Life Cycle Events
- GA4 Reporting
- Funnel Path Analysis
- Reading Attribution Projects in GA4
- Setting Google Analytics
- UA All Traffic, Google Ads Reporting
Google Merchant Center
- GMC Shipping & taxes setting
- GMC Feed Rules
- Feed Setup
- Purchase Conversion tracking
- Thank you page Conversion tracking
- Event Conversion tracking
We’re looking to find a wonderful team member who can help us grow!
Salary & Growth Opportunities:
- Google Ads Specialist starts at *as mentioned in the original job*.
- You’ll be assigned clients slowly as we begin to build your confidence.
- You’ll be graded on your client retention and campaign performance.
- Once you are managing a full slate (10-20 accounts), you will be a full Google Ads Specialist
- Growth opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate:
Google Ads: Experience with Google Ads is required.
Marketing Strategy: Your job is to learn about the client’s business and understand what they sell, who they sell to, etc. And then, guide the client towards strategies that help their ad campaigns become as profitable as possible. If this means they need to change their website, it’s up to you to realize this and recommend it. If this means their obsession with getting a low click-through-rate is hurting them because the quality of their website traffic is dropping (and consequently their conversion rates), it’s up to you to educate on a better metric to base their campaign success off of.
Problem-solving: While communication is integral, don’t ask a question you could have solved yourself. We need people willing to “figure it out” and don’t mind rolling up their sleeves. That doesn’t mean we aren’t here to support you, we are. But only when you encounter a problem or a situation that you truly can’t solve. You’re expected to bring more to the table than expected and hurdle problems, not allow them to get in your way.
- Strong English proficiency
- Willing to work a US time zone
- Remote working. This is a remote (work from home) position.
- All job offers start with a 60-day trial to ensure that we’re the right fit for each other.
Honesty, 100% Transparency, and No Fluff – We communicate internally and with the clients – what is working, what is not working, what we did right, what we did wrong, when we make a mistake and where we can improve. We don’t guess answers if unaware; instead, we spend time researching and finding solutions. We don’t add any hidden fees or have long-term contracts. We communicate real numbers. We want people to work with us for our service, not because contracts bind them.
Responsibility About Being Best: We hate cookie-cutter performance, even if the account is delivering what the client needs, we still want to maximize the value that can be generated. We like to be on top of every update that comes out of Google ads and understand how the mechanics work on the backend. We know our work matters and impacts other businesses and their employees.
Accountability & acting with strong ethics are a priority.
If you’re interested, please submit the following:
- Where you saw the job posting, i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Naukri etc.
- A link to your resume in PDF format with the following naming convention: [Lastname.Firstname.Ads-Specialist.pdf]
- Details of your Google Ads Specialist experience.
- Your answer to this question: if you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
- Your answer to this question: What does this quote mean to you personally? “Work is love made visible.” – Khalil Gibran
Submissions should go to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be looking for people who can format their submissions in a way that makes it easy for us to review. Remember, in a remote position, you want clear and concise communication.
Applicants who do not follow instruction will not be considered. For those that do follow instructions, we will create a short-list and then schedule interviews.
I’m happy to answer any questions you may include in your application.
Thank you for your consideration, and best of luck with your job search!