Ongoing Virtual Assistant – Small Digital Marketing Agency
Cross-posted on UpWork
Pay Rate $12 – $14 (Contractor)
We are looking for a service-oriented, upbeat, proactive, detail-oriented, resourceful, fast, efficient, quick-learner, honest, and communicative virtual assistant to join our growing team! Someone who loves making the lives of the people around them easier. Someone who is forward-thinking and able to spin multiple plates.
This role will start at 5-10 hours per week and grow to 20 ish hours/week with a career path for the right person. This role requires a very proactive, think ahead, and figure it out mentality. We need someone who we can rely on and don’t need to double-check if the task is completed or if the email was sent, you should be communicative. If this is not you, please don’t apply.
- Schedule meetings (if applicable), send out invites, and manage calendar
WEEKLY TEAM MEETINGS:
- Go over all the tasks in Asana with the team, make changes/updates in Asana.
- Take notes during the meetings and add those to Asana as tasks or document in google drive to find and reference to
OTHER DAY TO DAY TASKS:
- Research for content ideas
- Social media content creation: Using Buffer for Weekly Social Media Posts and Engagement for our company and other clients
- Content proofreading
- Monitor asks for the team (and yourself) and make updates/changes in Asana accordingly
- Light Data Entry
- Monthly Newsletters Ideas, Content and Ideally Creation using Keap/Infusionsoft
- Digital Filing and Asset Storage: Keep Asana and other digital files organized and make sure everything is easy to find
- Ask, don’t assume!
- Be on top of email communication with several different clients – sometimes requiring multiple follow-ups internally or externally, so patience and respect is key
- Overall, effectively employs communication tools: Makes use of Slack, email, phone, and other communication tools to keep the team regularly updated on projects. Record information completely and accurately and includes supporting documentation when necessary.
Skills: Asana, Slack, Lastpass, Zoom, G-Suite: Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, & Google Sheets, Loom, Canva, Basic understanding of WordPress
This position requires some analytical thinking, it is not a mechanical data entry job. Most of the work here is time-sensitive, so please apply only if you can be available.
We believe the right person with the right attitude can learn the platforms necessary to excel in this position. A culture fit is most important to us. We have a strong culture of trust and transparency, open and honest communication, an unwavering commitment to growth, a high level of personal responsibility and extreme ownership, and ultimately a sense of urgency to get things done.
I co-own Prudent Digital with my partner. I am a Digital marketing person and my partner is a Graphic/web designer. We are based in Spokane, Washington. Our primary focus is on providing small businesses with quality custom solutions. Our main business comes from Web design, Google Ads, Social Media Mgmt, and Marketing. We are two main full-time employees with a few freelancers on the team. Our day-to-day is getting in the way of the important things that our clients require and preventing us from building our business.
Please send a video telling us why you are the perfect fit for the job! This position is open to US applicants only.
TO APPLY: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are selected for the next steps, you will hear within 24 – 48 hours.